Routine and Preventative Health Care
- Parasite Prevention
- Microchip Implantation
- Routine Desexing
In House Diagnostics while you wait
- Blood testing
- Progesterone Testing
- Faecal Testing
- Our vets are highly trained to perform a rang of different surgical procedures, from routine lump removals through to emergency surgeries.
Our Vets are well-trained in internal medicine and endeavour to provide the most recent and up to date diagnostics and treatments available.
- Oncology - management of Cancer including Chemotherapy
Our Vets are highly trained in Critical Care. We liaise with specialists at a leading specialist emergency centre and Critical Care Veterinary Hospital, and bring this experience to our clinic. All our Vets have had further training in this area.
- Digital Dental X-ray
- Routine Cleaning
- Surgical tooth removal
- We use the latest techniques including local anaesthetic to ensure your pets comfort.
- Time of mating management
- Progesterone testing
- Artificial insemination
- Elective and emergency caesareans
- Routine and preventative health care
- Medicine and surgery for unwell rabbits