Routine and Preventative Health Care
- Parasite Prevention
- Microchip Implantation
- Routine Desexing
In House Diagnostics while you wait
- Blood testing
- Progesterone Testing
- Faecal Testing
- Our vets are highly trained to perform a rang of different surgical procedures, from routine lump removals through to emergency surgeries.
Our Vets are well-trained in internal medicine and endeavour to provide the most recent and up to date diagnostics and treatments available.
- Oncology - management of Cancer including Chemotherapy
Our Vets are highly trained in Critical Care. We liaise with specialists at a leading specialist emergency centre and Critical Care Veterinary Hospital, and bring this experience to our clinic. All our Vets have had further training in this area.
- Digital Dental X-ray
- Routine Cleaning
- Surgical tooth removal
- We use the latest techniques including local anaesthetic to ensure your pets comfort.
- Time of mating management
- Progesterone testing
- Artificial insemination
- Elective and emergency caesareans
- Routine and preventative health care
- Medicine and surgery for unwell rabbits
Any Additional Comments
(Please use this section to inform us of any changes in your or your pets circumstances
that you would like us to be aware of.)